Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Question Backoffice api with java

Hi,

I had downloaded vertexfxbo.exe and installed it . i got a folder of backoffice in my program files.
    So now how should i set up for Vetex Backoffice in my java project so i can use your api.
    Please Explain the whole process from scratch so that i can set it up with java.
    Last edited by Hassan-HS; 04-07-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Dear Rajat .

1. First of all You have to turn DEP off on your development machine ( please make sure to disable the secure boot also on bios) please check this article, as for client machines please note there is no need to turn the DEP off or the secure boot on the clients computers for more info check this article
    2. Connect the company server using the following points
      1. Reference the {VertexFX BOAPI API} Dll to your project, you can find them on System32 or Syswow64 (VertexFXBOAPI10.X.X.DLL, HSGeneralDLL10.X.X.DLLL,HSClient10.X.X.DLL,VertexT rading10.X.X.DLL). As for how to add them to Java I think that you need to use JACOB, JACOB is a JAVA-COM Bridge that allows you to call COM DLL (Sorry i cant help you in this matter because i'm not a java developer.)
      2. Define Object with events of type CVertexFXBOAPI class, after that call the following two methods:
        1. Object.SetLoginInfo
        2. Object.Login

Note : I will try to make Java sample to you , and I will update you soon .
    Last edited by Rawan-HS; 04-03-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Hi,

I am unable to load/import your dll file "VertexFXBOAPI10.X.X.DLL"

Error:-
    a) can't load IA 32-bit.dll on a AMD 64-bit platform ( when i am using System.loadLibrary function)
    b) Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.( when i am using JNA library to load your dll)

I think your dll of 32 bit and can we get 64 bit dll?

How to fix these ?

I have get your dll by installing vertexfxboapi10.exe in C:\Windows\SysWOW64.

My System Configuration
    a) Windows 7 64 bit
    b) Jdk 1.8 64 bit

Thanks
    Last edited by Hassan-HS; 04-07-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Dear Rajat Kukrety

As I told you before to add ActiveX Dll's to Java you need to use JACOB (JAVA Com Bridge) open source library use to allow Java Code running under windows to connect ActiveX Object.

1-You need to have two file : Jacob.Jar and Jacob.Dll ...Follow this link to get the both file
    2 - Import the Jacob into your class
    3- Create object from ActiveXComponent to call the VertexFXBOAPI

Check the bellow sample and check this article for more Information

Code:
      package jacobtest;
       import com.jacob.activeX.*;
       import com.jacob.com.*;
       public class ReadDLL {  

public static void main(String[] args){
            //Loading the library:
            ActiveXComponent comp=new ActiveXComponent("VertexFxBOAPI10.CVertexBOAPI");     
            System.out.println("The Library been loaded, and an activeX component been created");

}
    }
    Last edited by Rawan-HS; 04-05-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Question Unable to register jacob.dll and VertexFXBOAPI10.x.x.dll

Hi,

can u give me guide how to get register these dll file to my development machine.

above article is not working

Thanks

Dear Rajat

Follow these steps to register the Dll's file :

1- Copy your Dll to c:\windows\System32 (If your windows 32 bit) or c:\windows\sysWOW64 (If your windows 64 bit)

2- Open a CMD prompt AS ADMINISTRATOR (very important)

In the CMD window:
    • If your windows 32 bit ---> Type regsvr32 VertexFXBOAPI10.X.X.DLL HSGeneralDLL10.X.X.DLLL HSClient10.X.X.DLL VertexT rading10.X.X.DLL
    • If your windows 64 bit ----> Go to this path c:\windows\sysWOW64\ execute regsvr32 VertexFXBOAPI10.X.X.DLL HSGeneralDLL10.X.X.DLLL HSClient10.X.X.DLL VertexT rading10.X.X.DLL

Note : Check this
    articlefor more information about Jacob .
    Last edited by Hassan-HS; 04-07-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Question Your VertexFXBOAPI.dll registered successfully but unbale to register Jacob.dll

Hi,

Same error is coming

Exception in thread "main" com.jacob.com.ComFailException: Can't get object clsid from progid

Thanks

vertex dll is fine but Jacob.Dll is not registering and its not working.
    So could you please suggest a better way to use your library as it is taking too much time and effort.

Hi,

Same error is coming

Exception in thread "main" com.jacob.com.ComFailException: Can't get object clsid from progid

Thanks
    Hello and welcome

Did you registered all dlls VertexFXBOAPI10.X.X.DLL HSGeneralDLL10.X.X.DLLL HSClient10.X.X.DLL VertexTrading10.X.X.DLL please check and confirm to me.

vertex dll is fine but Jacob.Dll is not registering and its not working.
    So could you please suggest a better way to use your library as it is taking too much time and effort.
    Sorry I don't have much information about how to import ActiveX DLL in java. However check these articles. 1, 2

can you please tell me version of .net Framework from which you have created your vertexfx dll components. As i neet exact version to run this from a java api

can you please tell me version of .net framework from which you have created dll component. i require the exact version to run your dll from a java api
    We don't use .Net framework in our API, our API is ActiveX DLL's.

ActiveX technology is based on the Component Object Model (COM). COM is Microsoft’s standard that defines how software components interact with each other. COM is an implementation of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) that is language independent, which is a feature known as interoperability. ActiveX Dll's run in-process (uses memory space in your app).

Hi,

What I have
    a) we have successfully created jar file from all four Vertex dll ( VertexFXBOAPI10.X.X.DLL HSGeneralDLL10.X.X.DLLL HSClient10.X.X.DLL VertexTrading10.X.X.DLL)
    b) we have imported these jar in my java project. We have four jar file according to these dll.

What I want
    a) Can u give me idea, how to start work
    b) what are the work flow to use your dll method, properties and data type.
    c) how to create normal account, create client, login and trading ( buy, sell ,bid and ask ) and all other thing.
    d) I am trying to implement "create client" method of vertexfxboapi dll, but in "parentusername" parmeter what value to be passed, because we have no any dealer username, we are just starting to use vertex.

Thanks

Dear Rajat :

At first you can get a demo dealer login by filling this form.

After that :

1- Define Object of type CVertexFXBOAPI class, then call the following two methods
    2- Login

2 - Because our API's are event based after login you have to wait these event to fire
    - AllDataAreLoaded Which is fired when the API logged in successfully Or InvalidUsernamePassword which is fired when you entered a invalid username or password.

For creation new client :

- Call CreateClient method to create a new client, if method returned succeeded result you have to wait CreateClientResult event to fire.
    - Call CreateAccount after CreateClient method to assign account to your created client then if it returned succeeded result you have to wait CreateAccountResult event to fire.

Note : The parent name should be username for where you want to create client under it.

For trading methods :
    - Call NewPosition method to create market order.
    - Call NewLimitOrder method to create pending order.

For more Information check this article

Hi,

1. we have already filled the form, but did not get demo dealer login detail.
    2. In the SetLoginInfo method, Server Ip and port will be our or yours.

Note:-
    a) Suppose if server ip and port will be our what it mean and what will be use?

Thanks

Lightbulb

Hi too
    1. we have already filled the form, but did not get demo dealer login detail.

The team concerned in handling such tickets will update you soon, please standby.

2. In the SetLoginInfo method, Server Ip and port will be our or yours.

You can connect any server you want it's up to you.

If you have a dealer username and password for a company you can use them directly. we just offered you to get a login credentials for our demo server if you don't have one.

Thread Information