Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: volume chart

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    107

    Default volume chart

    Hi,

    i have created a script. I have used volume_chart. I am facing a issue in volume chart. It draws green histogram not in a proper way. Please suggest me the solution. What is the issue in my script.

    Thanks in advance. Please find the attached script and suggest me the solution asap.

    Thanks,
    BGT
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Administrator Moath-HS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BGT View Post
    Hi,

    i have created a script. I have used volume_chart. I am facing a issue in volume chart. It draws green histogram not in a proper way. Please suggest me the solution. What is the issue in my script.

    Thanks in advance. Please find the attached script and suggest me the solution asap.

    Thanks,
    BGT
    We discovered there is a problem in chart scaling when using a volume chart and there is a negative value in the array, So you can use (SetDrawingStyle) indicator instead of the (SetSeriesStyle) indicator until we solve the problem of chart scaling.
    Please check the attached .vtl file that contains the temporary solution.

    For more information you can visit these links:

    https://support.hybridsolutions.com/...icle/View/3449

    https://support.hybridsolutions.com/...icle/View/3454
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    107

    Default volume chart

    Quote Originally Posted by Moath-HS View Post
    We discovered there is a problem in chart scaling when using a volume chart and there is a negative value in the array, So you can use (SetDrawingStyle) indicator instead of the (SetSeriesStyle) indicator until we solve the problem of chart scaling.
    Please check the attached .vtl file that contains the temporary solution.

    For more information you can visit these links:

    https://support.hybridsolutions.com/...icle/View/3449

    https://support.hybridsolutions.com/...icle/View/3454


    Hi,
    Sir is there any another solution as the lines looks like histogram.

  4. #4
    Administrator Moath-HS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BGT View Post
    Hi,
    Sir is there any another solution as the lines looks like histogram.
    Dear BGT,
    This is a temporary solution and we are working to solve the histogram lines issue and we will inform you once finished, please standby.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Load Chart
    By BGT in forum VertexFX API/VTL Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2020, 12:15 PM
  2. Chart Help
    By BGT in forum VertexFX API/VTL Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2016, 11:06 AM
  3. 3 minute chart
    By manishbaba in forum VertexFX API/VTL Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2015, 06:49 AM
  4. How to write on chart?
    By abdulaziz in forum VertexFX API/VTL Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 07:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •