Default Limit order issue

Hi,

I am trying to convert the attached script from mq4 to vtl. I am converted it as per mq4 logic. But it takes more number of orders than given variable 'NumberOfTrades'. It takes more time to take pending request before that the for loop iteration increase and it takes same lot order again and because of that it not working according to expert logic. Please can you guide me the solution for this problem.

I have attached mq4 as well as my converted vtl file. Please guide me the solution asap.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dear BGT

Quote Originally Posted by BGT View Post
    Hi,

I am trying to convert the attached script from mq4 to vtl. I am converted it as per mq4 logic. But it takes more number of orders than given variable 'NumberOfTrades'. It takes more time to take pending request before that the for loop iteration increase and it takes same lot order again and because of that it not working according to expert logic. Please can you guide me the solution for this problem.

I have attached mq4 as well as my converted vtl file. Please guide me the solution asap.

Thanks in advance.
    As a solution after taking the first limit order put your code that takes the other limit order inside the OnOrderTrade event when actionType equal 12 (TRADE_LIMIT_ORDER_NEW) and when the takes order number is less or equal the NumberOfTrades, so you don't need to the loop iteration at all .

Default loop issue

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Sir i have made changes as per your suggestion. Now initially it takes proper orders i.e. NumberofTrades. But if user cancels the order manually it should tell the order again as per the user close the order i.e. either buy stop or sell stop as per the order closed. I want to keep number os orders same as numberofTrades. i have put the code on ontick. But its again gives same issue. I takes more orders. Please suggest the solution. I have attach the new script.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dear BGT

Quote Originally Posted by BGT View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Sir i have made changes as per your suggestion. Now initially it takes proper orders i.e. NumberofTrades. But if user cancels the order manually it should tell the order again as per the user close the order i.e. either buy stop or sell stop as per the order closed. I want to keep number os orders same as numberofTrades. i have put the code on ontick. But its again gives same issue. I takes more orders. Please suggest the solution. I have attach the new script.

Thanks in advance.

As I told you before in previous post , you have to depend on the OnOrderTrade event to check the limit order result so when client cancel the order the actionType will be equal = 13 , so open the new limit order if the OrderTotal is less than the numberOfTrade and you have to remove the newLimitOrder method from onTick to solve your issue .

Thread Information