PDA

View Full Version : How to read Notes in Positions

nhasan
02-09-2016, 06:26 AM
Hello

I am using back office API in my current project.
Here I found an option to set Notes when open a position from API function as follows :

res = mGeneral.m_oBOAPI.NewPosition("1234573641", "1", "0.10", tSymbol.ToString, "1.1173", "Test Entry")

But when I read positions list in VertexFXBOAPI10.COOpenPosition the Notes property is not available.

We use pos = MGeneral.m_oBOAPI.OpenPositionByIndex(i) to get position properties in variable pos

Then we get many properties of this position like pos.PosTime , pos.Lots , pos.SymbolName . . but the property pos.Notes is not there.

So, how can we read this Notes property given in NewPosition function?

Thanks
Naeem Hasan

Hassan-HS
02-10-2016, 06:59 AM
Hello Nhasan,

Thanks for contacting us.

This feature already developed and it will be in the next version of BO/Client API's, which will be out very soon.

I will update you once we release it, please standby.

nhasan
02-10-2016, 07:10 AM
Thanks
Please confirm this Notes available for all type of entry ie Positions, Pending orders, managed orders

Hassan-HS
02-17-2016, 08:09 AM
Welcome

Please confirm this Notes available for all type of entry ie Positions, Pending orders, managed orders
For sure it will be available for all orders types

nhasan
03-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Thanks for your understanding
There is another property missing from this variable, that is the account number
Each position/pending order must be opened from a client account - but the client account property is not available.
Please include this property so that we can see which position/order created from which account.

nhasan
03-10-2016, 09:19 AM
we are waiting for the update . . how much time it may take?

Rawan-HS
03-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Dear Naeem :)

I have added this feature to our development cycle and it will be in the next version of BO/Client AP I's

I will update you once we release it

Rawan-HS
03-16-2016, 01:32 PM
Dear Naeem

I'm glad to inform you that this features has been developed , so you can now get the Notes and Account ID from position and pending orders
Contact with support department to get latest patch of API 10.5.

nhasan
03-23-2016, 05:42 AM
Thanks for the update
I get the installer for the BOAPI
I remove previous installation and then install this one, but when try to login it hangs up and show the attached error.
Can you please check what happens?455

Rawan-HS
03-23-2016, 07:41 AM
Dear Naeem

make sure to turn DEP off on your development machine and set the CPU target of the project to X86. Please check this article (http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3540), as for client machines please note there is no need to turn the DEP and the secure boot off on their computers for more info check this article (http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/4741/0/api-connection-on-windows-78)

Hassan-HS
04-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Hello,

Is everything is OK? let me know if you need any help.