PDA

View Full Version : Vertex Hanging issue needed help..

BGT
11-18-2015, 02:55 AM
HI,

I am trying to convert an indicator Channel ZZ from MT4 to Vertex. Logically I have done everything well but when I apply the indicator to vertex its hangs for some time can some one from forum or some one from Hybrid can help me in fixing the issue.

I have attached the converted file

Looking for quick and fast response

Thanks,

BGT

Rawan-HS
11-18-2015, 08:04 AM
Dear sir,

The performance affected by the number of the objects on the chart, but its look fine on my side.

Hassan-HS
11-18-2015, 09:28 AM
Hello,

Do you run multiple scripts on the same time? is the script hang only on a specific chart symbols? whats the number of the bars on the chart you ran the script into?

I see that you handle OnTick event as well.

BGT
11-18-2015, 11:04 AM
Hello,

Do you run multiple scripts on the same time? is the script hang only on a specific chart symbols? whats the number of the bars on the chart you ran the script into?

I see that you handle OnTick event as well.

Hi,
No with single script. Its not with any specific chart symbol, I ran on chart with around 3000 bars.

BGT
11-18-2015, 11:06 AM
No with single script only at a time.. not with any specific charts it happens with all the chart.. I ran on chart with around 3000 bars.

Thanks,

BGT
11-18-2015, 12:52 PM
Any Expert opinion ??

BGT
11-19-2015, 08:42 AM
Is it the issue with the VTL code that I have submitted or it is the issue with my system where vertex has installed.

Hassan-HS
11-19-2015, 02:35 PM
Hello,

Your code look fine for me, it get slow for moment just for adding many objects to the chart then every thing goes well.

I believe that nothing to do with your script.