PDA

View Full Version : API help ,,

eddy
10-25-2011, 07:06 AM
hello sir ,,

i need the " contract size " of every transaction ,, how can i get it ?
i need it for calculation !

and i need the current price when the transaction is close !

thanks

Yousef-HS
10-25-2011, 09:41 AM
Dear Eddy,

Thank you for your post, we appreciate your ideas.

According to our development cycle this request will be transferred to our development department as a suggested feature, it will be pended with other suggested features to be studied to be added in the next API release or not according to our strategy and policy.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion, please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

eddy
10-25-2011, 11:02 AM
thanks for you help .,,,
i have another question ,, can i know ( profit / loss ) of every transaction ?

Yousef-HS
10-27-2011, 06:35 AM
Dear Eddy,

For the profit loss can be found in the transaction log, see below:

TransactionLog, Fire when any type of transaction operations take place at the system.

Syntax

Object_ TransactionLog(ClientID As Long, AccountID As Long, TicketOrder As Long, Trans As Integer, transType As Integer, TransSubType As Integer, IP As String, Amount As Double, WhoType As Integer, WhoID As Long, Method As String, Commission As Double, Interest As Double, Price As Double, ClosePrice As Double, SymbolID As Long, BuySell As VertexGeneral.OperationTypeEnum, TicketOrder2 As Long, TransTime As String, TransID As Long, RefSymbolPrice As Double, ProfitLoss As Double)

Part: Description

object: Evaluates to CVertexFXBOAPI.
ClientID: Client ID.
AccountID: Account ID.
TicketOrder: Ticket Order.
Trans: Transaction Operation: 1 for New Transaction Operation, 2 for update Operation and 3 for Delete Operation.
transType: Type of transaction Operation.
TransSubType: Sub Type of transaction Operation 1 for deposit, 2 for Adjustment, 3 for Credit on, -1 for Withdrawal, and -3 for Credit out
IP: IP address for the transaction performer.
Amount: Amount of Transaction Operation.
WhoType: Dealer or Client
WhoID: Dealer ID OR Account ID.
Method: The method of the transaction.
Commission: Amount of commission
Interest: Amount of interest.
Price: Price of the Transaction.
ClosePrice: Close Price.
SymbolID: Symbol ID.
BuySell: Type of Operation if Buy or Sell.
TicketOrder2: The number of the order that have done this ticket if and only if available.
TransTime: Time of taking a transaction Operation.
TransID: Transaction ID.
RefSymbolPrice: Price of the reference Symbol.
ProfitLoss: Amount of profits or losses.

eddy
10-27-2011, 06:52 AM
hello ,,

how can i call the transaction log ?
in your topic i should call it from CVertexFXBOAPI. and i don;t have anything called CVertexFXBOAPI. in my api !!
{ http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/BO-API/TransactionLog.html }

+ i can't import it not found !!

so how can i call this methode ?

eddy
10-27-2011, 07:17 AM
i have
m_oBOAPI_TransactionLog

but i need an explation how to use it !! how can i fill it !

Yousef-HS
10-30-2011, 08:45 AM
Fire the following event when any type of transaction operations take place at the system.

Object_ TransactionLog(ClientID As Long, AccountID As Long, TicketOrder As Long, Trans As Integer, transType As Integer, TransSubType As Integer, IP As String, Amount As Double, WhoType As Integer, WhoID As Long, Method As String, Commission As Double, Interest As Double, Price As Double, ClosePrice As Double, SymbolID As Long, BuySell As VertexGeneral.OperationTypeEnum, TicketOrder2 As Long, TransTime As String, TransID As Long, RefSymbolPrice As Double, ProfitLoss As Double)

where object Evaluates to CVertexFXBOAPI.

eddy
10-31-2011, 12:37 PM
I DO NOT HAVE THE OBJECT CVertexFXBOAPI. !!! how can i have them without this object ?

eddy
11-02-2011, 10:49 AM
I DO NOT HAVE THE OBJECT CVertexFXBOAPI. !!! how can i have them without this object ?

Yousef-HS
11-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Dear Eddy,

Have you faced an error while installing the API kit? Please re-install the kit as it may fix the problem. Don't forget to run the setup as Administrator when you initiate the setup.

Waiting your update.