PDA

View Full Version : Sever Script Issues

Edakad
04-08-2015, 06:56 AM
Hello,

The code I am attaching is VTL server script I am developing. It opens 2 stop orders, one buy and sell at the same time. When one of them gets triggered, the script cancels the other order and trails the stop loss for the open position.

The issue I am facing now is regarding the cancelled order. The script cancels the order and terminal displays no order. However the server script still identifies the order and fails to open new trades after finishing the first set of trades.

ie. It works fine for the first time the script is run, but the second time it is run on the same symbol, it gets the cancelled orders as still existing (bt not visible in terminal) and do not send new set of orders.

When testing the script please set the parameter "hoursStart" to the present hour vale in chart to instantly send 2 orders.

Thanks.

'''############################################### ######################################'''#### Script Name: OCO Server - One Cancels Other ######
'''#### Author : Joy Sebastian ######
'''#### e-mail : joy.edakad@gmail.com ######
'''#### Date : 16/02/2015 16:34:46 ######
'''#### Description: OCO EA opens 2 orders, one stop buy and ome stop sell. #####
'''#### When one of these 2 orders is filled, it cancels the other ######
'''#### order and trails the open trade with trailing StopLoss. Specify #####
'''#### start hour to send orders with HourStart parameter and also the #####
'''#### take profit, stop loss and trail stoploss in pips. The script ######
'''#### can be used to manage 2 orders place manually as OCO, for this ######
'''#### add the OCO script to chart after manually placing the orders. ######
'''############################################### ######################################

'''################### INPUT PARAMETERS ################################################## ###############

dim closeAtDayEnd as Boolean = true
dim distance as double = 5
dim stoploss as double = 50
dim takeProfit as double = 100
dim lot as double = 0.1
dim trailingStop as double = 5
dim hoursStart as integer = 9
dim ocoSymbol as string = "GBP/USD"
dim Point as Double = 0.0001 ''' Point Value, set as per number of decimal places for the Symbol

'''############################################### ################################################## ######

dim orderSent as boolean = false
dim openCounterOrder as boolean = false

private function OpenPendingOrder(pType,pLots,pLevel,sl, tp)

dim xAsk as double
dim xBid as double

xAsk=ClientCode.SymbolInfoDouble(ocoSymbol, VTLGeneral.ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE.SYMBOL_Ask )
xBid=ClientCode.SymbolInfoDouble(ocoSymbol, VTLGeneral.ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE.SYMBOL_BID )

Select case pType

case VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnum.BuyType

OpenPendingOrder = ClientCode.NewLimitOrder( VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnum.BuyType , ClientCode.GetSymbolByName(ocoSymbol).ID, CDBL(pLots), CDBL(xAsk-pLevel*point), CDBL((xAsk-pLevel*Point)-sl*Point), CDBL((xAsk-pLevel*Point)+tp*Point))
exit function

case VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnum.BuyStopType

OpenPendingOrder = ClientCode.NewLimitOrder( VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnum.BuyStopType , ClientCode.GetSymbolByName(ocoSymbol).ID, CDBL(pLots), CDBL(xAsk+pLevel*point), CDBL((xAsk+pLevel*Point)-sl*Point), CDBL((xAsk+pLevel*Point)+tp*Point))
exit function

case VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnum.SellType

OpenPendingOrder = ClientCode.NewLimitOrder( VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnum.SellType , ClientCode.GetSymbolByName(ocoSymbol).ID, CDBL(pLots), CDBL(xAsk+pLevel*point), CDBL((xAsk+pLevel*Point)+sl*Point), CDBL((xAsk+pLevel*Point)-tp*Point))
exit function

case VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnum.SellStopTyp e

OpenPendingOrder = ClientCode.NewLimitOrder( VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnum.SellStopTyp e , ClientCode.GetSymbolByName(ocoSymbol).ID, CDBL(pLots), CDBL(xAsk-pLevel*point), CDBL((xAsk-pLevel*Point)+sl*Point), CDBL((xAsk-pLevel*Point)-tp*Point))
exit function

end select

end function

private function isNewSymbol()

dim i as integer

for i = 1 to ClientCode.OrdersTotal()

if ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(i)).SymbolName = ocoSymbol then

isNewSymbol = false
exit function

end if

next

isNewSymbol = true

end function

private sub closeOposite(xType)

dim totalOrders as integer
totalOrders = ClientCode.ordersTotal()

dim i as integer
for i = 1 to totalOrders
if ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(i)).SymbolName = ocoSymbol and ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(i)).OrderType = xType then
ClientCode.DeleteLimitOrder(ClientCode.OrderByInde x (CINT(i)).OrderId)

end if

next

end sub

private sub CloseDeleteAll()

dim i as integer

for i = 1 to ClientCode.positionsTotal()
if ClientCode.OpenPositionByIndex(i).SymbolName = ocoSymbol then
ClientCode.CloseMarketOrder( ClientCode.OpenPositionByIndex(i).Ticket, CDBL(lot) )
end if
next

if ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(i)).SymbolName = ocoSymbol then

ClientCode.DeleteLimitOrder(ClientCode.OrderByInde x (CINT(i)).OrderId)
end if

next

end sub

Public Sub main()

GUI.MsgDialog (ClientCode.OrdersTotal())

dim i as integer

GUI.MsgDialog (ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(i)).OrderId)
GUI.MsgDialog (ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(i)).SymbolName)

next

end sub

Public Sub OnTick()

dim curDate as System.DateTime
dim curHour as integer
curDate = System.DateTime.Now()
curHour = curDate.Hour

if (ClientCode.OrdersTotal() < 1 or isNewSymbol()) and curHour = hoursStart and not ordersent then

orderSent = true
OpenPendingOrder(VTLServerApplication.OperationTyp eEnum.BuyStopType ,lot,distance,stopLoss, takeprofit)
OpenPendingOrder(VTLServerApplication.OperationTyp eEnum.SellStopType ,lot,distance,stopLoss, takeprofit)

end if

if CloseAtDayEnd and curHour = hoursStart-1 then

CloseDeleteAll()

end if

dim i as integer
dim j as integer
dim xAsk as double
dim xBid as double

xAsk=ClientCode.SymbolInfoDouble(ocoSymbol, VTLGeneral.ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE.SYMBOL_Ask )
xBid=ClientCode.SymbolInfoDouble(ocoSymbol, VTLGeneral.ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE.SYMBOL_BID )

for i = 1 to ClientCode.PositionsTotal()

if ClientCode.OpenPositionByIndex(i).SymbolName = ocoSymbol and ClientCode.OpenPositionByIndex(i).BuySell = VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnum.BuyType then

closeOposite(VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnu m.SellStopType)
if ClientCode.OpenPositionByIndex(i).FloatingProfitLo ss > Point*trailingStop then
for j =1 to ClientCode.OrdersTotal()
if ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(j)).SymbolName = ocoSymbol and ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(j)).BuySell = -1 then
if ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(j)).SL < xBid - Point*trailingStop Then
ClientCode.UpdateSLTPOrder(ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(j)).OrderId, CDBL(lot), xBid - Point*trailingStop, ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(j)).TP)
end if

end if

next

end if

end if

if ClientCode.OpenPositionByIndex(i).SymbolName = ocoSymbol and ClientCode.OpenPositionByIndex(i).BuySell = VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnum.SellType then
closeOposite(VTLServerApplication.OperationTypeEnu m.BuyStopType)

if ClientCode.OpenPositionByIndex(i).FloatingProfitLo ss > Point*trailingStop then
for j =1 to ClientCode.OrdersTotal()
if ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(j)).SymbolName = ocoSymbol and ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(j)).BuySell = 1 then
if ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(j)).SL > xAsk + Point*trailingStop Then
ClientCode.UpdateSLTPOrder(ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(j)).OrderId, CDBL(lot), xAsk + Point*trailingStop, ClientCode.OrderByIndex (CINT(j)).TP)
end if

end if

next

end if

end if

next

End Sub

Rawan-HS
06-21-2018, 12:19 PM
Dear Edakad

I'm glad to inform you that this issue is solved in version 11 which we made a lot of enhancement on the VTL server. But you have to modify your code by doing the following :

- Check if the orders Total is equal zero to open 2 Limits Orders, otherwise, check orders Type if Manage order or a Limit order by checking the open price for the order, If open price = 0 then its a managed order
- If all the orders was a managed order so the order total for you must be zero then you have to open a new 2 limit order, and so on

Let me know if you need anything .

Edakad
06-26-2018, 07:57 AM
Hi

Will check and come back soon. Thanks