PDA

View Full Version : Generating Reports in BOAPI {URGENT}

osense
06-01-2011, 10:59 AM
Hi,

I need some help in generating the reports in the API,, how can I change the tree node on which the report will be generated.:confused::confused:

thx.

Yousef-HS
06-01-2011, 12:20 PM
Dear osense,

Reports can be generated using RequestReport method, which has 2 parameters:

Report Type
Parameters

The parameters is a comma separated string of the report parameters, the first value represents the node ID you want to get report for.
To get report for the main node dealer has its privilege use RootID property, which returns the main node ID of the current dealer login.

If you want to get a report for a specific group or office you need tto use the ClientID method. See sample bellow:

frmMain.BOAPI.ClientID ("Username")Note: Username represents the group username.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

osense
06-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Thanks, got the point..

Yousef-HS
06-02-2011, 06:31 AM
Thanks, got the point..

You are welcome osense. Please don't hesitate to start a new thread if you have any further concerns or questions.

osense
06-04-2011, 06:29 AM
Hi yousef,
I used the RootID property to get the first node ID (root ID according to the dealer login), and it worked like a charm..

But now I want to get a specific ID using the Account number (or client username no problem),,, I tried to use the BOAPI.ClientID, but there is no such property in the API !!!

Could you plz double check and give me the exact property to use to get the client id to whom I want to generate the report.

thx

Yousef-HS
06-05-2011, 07:11 AM
Dear osense,

The BOAPI.ClientID property is available, you maybe are using an earlier version of the Backoffice API. Please download the latest Backoffice API and you will benefit from the power of the newest version.Many new methods were added that will help you developing new features and strategies.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

osense
06-08-2011, 08:18 AM
thank you, the latest version contain this property.