PDA

View Full Version : Help Using API { URGENT}

eddy
05-27-2011, 08:11 AM
Dear Sir/Madam,

We need a methode that it fill a datagrid Client and transaction information !!
for exemple We need to see client_id , first name , last name , phone number etc etc
his transaction ,, open trasaction and closed , his balance equity ,, !!
Our object is to move all the data from a server to another one !!

Thanks For you help

Yousef-HS
05-27-2011, 08:33 AM
Dear Eddy,

We have moved your thread to the correct section. We will reply to your question as soon as possible. Please stand by.
Thank you.

Yousef-HS
05-31-2011, 07:15 AM
Dear Eddy,

As we understand you need to fetch transactions log data at specific period.

To get this data you have to request the transactions log report using

vParams = BOAPI.RootID & "," & FromDate & "," & ToDate & "," & TicketOrder & "," & Trans & "," & transType & "," & Account & "," & BuySell & "," & LotsAmount & "," & SymbolID & "," & Price & "," & ClosePrice & "," & WhoType & "," & WhoID & "," & IP & "," & Method

BOAPI.RequestReport TransactionsLogReport, vParams
vParams: Indicates for report parameters as comma separated string

You can see the full sample code in the Sample code provided with the Backoffice API.

For the client's name you can use this function:

BOAPI.Account(ACCOUNTID).FullNamePlease feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance.

eddy
09-28-2011, 12:37 PM
hello ,
thanks for you help ,,
but i need in the report on more column , i need to know the type of every transaction
for exemple : forex , future , cash ,,, etc

and i have another problem in the report ! that the it will stop all in the time in the same place and it will not continue ,, please check the picture and check ligne 3 in the pic, 211

Thanks

Yousef-HS
10-02-2011, 08:45 AM
Dear Eddy,

For showing the type of the transaction (Forex, Future, Cash, etc.. ) this feature is not currently available in our API. However, you may login to your account (If available) at http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/support/ and to submit a Suggested Feature ticket, as it may be taken under consideration and get provided in the next API release.

For the report problem, we will investigate and check if there is a problem in the API or whether development issue from your side, we recommend you to explain the behavior and post the code you used to get the report which got stuck on the third line.

Waiting your post. Thank you.

eddy
10-14-2011, 07:35 AM
hello...
so ,, how can i know the type of the transaction ?? if it's forex ,cash ,,, etc ,,,

and for the second problem ,, i am using :

vParams = BOAPI.RootID & "," & FromDate & "," & ToDate & "," & TicketOrder & "," & Trans & "," & transType & "," & Account & "," & BuySell & "," & LotsAmount & "," & SymbolID & "," & Price & "," & ClosePrice & "," & WhoType & "," & WhoID & "," & IP & "," & Method

BOAPI.RequestReport TransactionsLogReport, vParams

Thanks

Yousef-HS
10-18-2011, 06:49 AM
Dear Eddy,

Transaction type whether Forex, Cash, etc.. is not available at the current version of API. We have forwarded this feature as a suggested feature and might be developed in the next API release.

Yousef-HS
10-25-2011, 09:40 AM
Dear Eddy,

Thank you for your post, we appreciate your ideas.

According to our development cycle this request will be transferred to our development department as a suggested feature, it will be pended with other suggested features to be studied to be added in the next API release or not according to our strategy and policy.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion, please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.