PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Trailing Stop

HA55-TMT
01-20-2014, 06:33 PM
Hi,

I am having trouble with running the trailing stop. Each time I enter the ticket number and try to run the script - I am receiving a message that my session has been logged out. Please can you advise me on this?

Also, can you please tell me how to include a trailing stop for buy/sell limit/stop orders because I am unable to work this out. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Hassan

Hassan-HS
01-20-2014, 07:41 PM
Hi too,

I am having trouble with running the trailing stop. Each time I enter the ticket number and try to run the script - I am receiving a message that my session has been logged out. Please can you advise me on this?

I have checked this case using my account and it's did not logged-out, so can i check this case over your pc using your account?, please send me your team viewer ID & password as private msg.

Also, can you please tell me how to include a trailing stop for buy/sell limit/stop orders because I am unable to work this out. Thank you in advance.

you can create your own script using VTL, for more info about Vertex TradeScript language please click here (http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/VTL%20Course.pdf)