PDA

View Full Version : Multiple concurrent apps using the WCF

jcollins
07-29-2013, 08:11 AM
Multiple apps which use the WCF seem to log each other off. An app using the WCF also logs out the Vertex web trader, and vice versa. (This happens despite the fact that the response from Login says MultiSessionsAllowed:true)

This severely limits the usefulness of the WCF.

At the moment the WCF can only be used to create something which completely replaces the Vertex web trader, not to create a tool which is designed to run alongside the web trader. It also limits the effectiveness of the WCF as a developer platform: a trader cannot get apps from two different developers and use them simultaneously.

Is this going to be changed?

b_morar
07-29-2013, 08:19 AM
Dear Sir,

I am studying the case, I will update you soon, Please standby

b_morar
07-30-2013, 07:42 AM
Dear Sir,

Our Development team are working on it, we will take your suggestion in our consideration., and it will be available soon.

Ehab-hs
07-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Dear Sir,

While we are working on the multiple sessions integration in the WCF, you can use the following work-around:

Using the Unlimited Multi-Level tree feature that is in VertexFX, you can put the client inside a group, where this group has username/password, so you can login and see the same client twice at the same time, using the Username of the client itself, and the username for the group.

You can repeat this as much as you want by creating other nested groups inside each other, with usernames and passwords.

Again, this is just a work-around until we finish implementing this feature.

It will look like the below:
|Group1
|--Group2
|----Group3
|------------GroupN
|--------------Client

Hope this will help you.

Thanks.

jcollins
08-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Thank you for the suggestion of the work-around, but we are not a broker and therefore we do not have control over the client data.

b_morar
08-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Dear Sir,

Did you use vertexFX_beta system?or you are client to another dealer ?
In case you are using vertexFX_beta it's a good thing to have demo backoffice for you otherwise you should call you dealer to help you

SVRMGR
08-01-2013, 08:46 PM
If you have registered to our ISV program you shoulad have received a full demo system with backoffice access on our demo server where you can define accounts/groups yourself, it has also dic and video links you can check your ISV deliverables email

If still not you can register here

http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/sales/partnership/isv-program.html

SVRMGR
08-01-2013, 08:56 PM
If you need me to build a group setup with 2-3-4 as much accounts as you want let me know

So you can use each account for a separate application

Let me know if you need me to do that for you

Regards