PDA

View Full Version : converting mql4 to vtl ea

reckonfx
07-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Hi , i have an ea which need to be converted from mq4 to vtl, i want it to be converted on client side ea, it also uses a .dll file in which it's strategy is locked in.

if anyone can do it , i can pay for his efforts.

Regards.
Aamir

Yousef-HS
07-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Hello,

Please attach the script. If the script is simple, developers here may help you converting the script. If the script is big and needs big efforts, we suggest visiting http://www.vfxlancer.com and to post a project for freelancers whom will be bidding on your project and later to pay them.

Attach the MQ4 script here and we will help you with that.

reckonfx
07-02-2013, 02:30 PM
here it is

Hassan-HS
07-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Dear,

This project is out of our converting policy, please post your script in VFX Lancer (VFXlancer.com) for freelancers whom will convert it.

SVRMGR
07-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Dear abukrayem
Kindly explain more why this script can't be converted and what is your conversion policy

Dear reckonfx
I would sugget contacting the author for this script you can find him inside the file at header and request the conersion for him. It's our pleasure to sponsor $50 of the project cost if been managed at www.vfxlancer.com ;)

Administration

Hassan-HS
07-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Dear Reckonfx,

There are several factors that control the conversion of scripts

1- Number of lines of script (should be less than two hundred line)

2- The script instructions are supported by the VTL

You can visit www.VFXLancer.com website to take advantage of non-conditional conversion services.

Thank you :D

SVRMGR
07-09-2013, 12:43 AM
Ok Abukrayem clear thanks

Dear reckonfx
I can see your script exceeding 800 lines and this is out of our current resources capacity. Would you please advise if you accept our $50 sponsorship to be done at vfxlancer.com? I hope you get good price there.. Hopefully it is not using encrypted libraries.

Kindly update us so that we make sure we have fairly served you.:)

Regards
Admin