PDA

View Full Version : convert expert advisor of mt4 to vtl

Technotrades
06-06-2013, 07:45 AM
Hi
I have attached an expert advisor(mql source file) of mt4, i want to use this E.A in vertexfx, please convert it into vtl file so that i can use this script in vertex.
Thanks

Technotrades
06-06-2013, 07:58 AM
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have attached Expert Advisor (MQL source file) of MT4, I want to convert it to VTL, so I can use it at Vertex Fx.

Thanks,
Technotrades.

Laith-HS
06-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Dear Technotrades,
I have seen the attached file, I will study it and convert it to VTL.
We will update you about the progress.

Regards

Yousef-HS
06-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Dears,

Would you explain what this script does? Is it a trailing stop script?

Technotrades
06-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Dear Sir/Mam

This script trades automatically on ticks, it is also a trailing stop loss script.

Regards

Yousef-HS
06-11-2013, 07:30 AM
There is a server script that comes as a sample with VertexFX installation which is similar to your idea and would like to point at it to benefit from it. The purpose of of the script is to perform Trailing Stop on an open position based on parameters you define.

The script is a server-side script. Means that you can close your terminal and let it do the job. The functionality of Server-side scripting is free in VertexFX and you can't find it in competitive platforms.

I am attaching this script to have a look at it.

Usage

Download the attachment.
Copy it to your company VertexFX Local VTL Files folder i.e. C:\Program Files\Company Name\vtl10\Local VTL Files\
Restart your Client Terminal or Right Click on "Local VTL Scripts" Tree Node to find the script and select refresh

SVRMGR
06-20-2013, 07:13 PM
Dear Technotrades

Do you think the sent vtls script work as should? I suspect the sent example is unlike 100% your needed script please advise if it works as should or you need still converting your script to new one

Forum admin

Hassan-HS
06-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Dear TechnoTrades

We will release a new patch with your expert adviser soon, Please standby.

Laith-HS
07-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Dear,
The E.A has been converted To VTL successfully, but please run it on 10.1.16 patch and above

aljanat
07-13-2013, 03:02 PM
I am new in forex , i am using vertexfx , i am want to know . Is above 100pip vtl file can be use as expert adviser, if it is then how can use it .I am using still 0.1 lot . Is it i can be use it for this.Is this vtl file is an auto robot expert adverser.If this is not act as expert adviser then i want expert adviser for vertexfx , please help me for this.

Hassan-HS
07-14-2013, 12:55 PM
Dear Aljanat,

Thank you for contacting us.

100pip.vtl is An expert adviser.

You can run it as following.

1- Save the script in this location.

C:\Program Files\VertexFX Trader 10\VTL10\Local VTL Scripts

2- Open VertexFX

3- Press Right click on the script name "100Pip" (that exist in to navigator panel - see the following pictures ) and attach it
to the chart.

b_morar
09-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Dear Sir,

Please confirm if the script is fine, and let me know if you need to convert another scripts . :D

talalatef
01-29-2014, 11:55 PM
thank you for expert but this not work
can you help me

Hassan-HS
01-30-2014, 07:39 AM
Hello Talal,

Which version of VertexFX client terminal do you use?

Hassan-HS
01-30-2014, 08:03 AM
Hello,

Any way please check the following notes.
* please run it using VertexFX client terminal 10.1.16 or above
* you have to select account before using it
* update the following variables that exist in the script according to your account .

1-LTakeProfit Sets take profit for long positions.
2-STakeProfit Sets take profit for short positions.
3-LTrailingStop Sets trailing stop for long positions.
4-STrailingStop Sets trailing stop for short positions.
5-UseSound True If set to True, it will play a sound alert when an order is filled or when a trailing stop is modified.
6-Lots Number of lots to use for each trade.

talalatef
01-30-2014, 11:45 PM
thank you mr. hasan i download expert adviser news trading and trailing stop via vstore but it is does not work and Note that I have followed all the steps and change the parameter at the scirpt and when i run it at server vtls and showing green light at server no have any result. note my verion is 10.1.13 and the broker is orbit fx

Hassan-HS
01-31-2014, 12:12 PM
Hello talal,

i'm working on creating a client side script that do the trailing stop and i will give it for you when its done, but i will check the mentioned scripts for you, please stand by and thank you for your post.

talalatef
01-31-2014, 03:29 PM
I wish you success and I would like to see also News Trading I will be grateful to you and I will be waiting eagerly.

Hassan-HS
01-31-2014, 04:00 PM
You are Welcome.. I will update you soon

Hassan-HS
02-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Hello Talal,

please check this script ..... http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/plugins/client-vtl-plugins/free/trailing-stop-client-script.html

You can run it as following.

1- Save the script in this location.

C:\Program Files\VertexFX Trader 10\VTL10\Local VTL Scripts

2- Open client terminal

3- Press Right click on the script name (that exist in to navigator panel - see the following pictures ) and attach it
to the chart.

* please run it using VertexFX client terminal 10.2 or above
* you have to select account before using it.

talalatef
03-18-2014, 12:05 PM
thank you mr hasan but my version 10.18 so that not works, and i am still waiting you for expert news trading

Hassan-HS
03-18-2014, 02:51 PM
Hello,

Please submit your inquiry about News trading (http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/plugins/client-vtl-plugins/free/news-trading.html) to script author.