Thread: Need Help

Default Need Help

Dear Sir,

Please find attached Script which gives an error (script you are executing taking longer time than expected......) some time which I have shown in screen shot attached here with the script. can you please advise me proper rectification for the same.

Thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	585  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dear BGT

I will check it when market open but you have to make sure that no infinite loop which caused this error ,
    Note : there is another error appeared (Overflow error ) when there is no trade opened just make a validation when the trade count is more than zero .

Hi Any update on the issue ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rawan-HS View Post
    Dear BGT

I will check it when market open but you have to make sure that no infinite loop which caused this error ,
    Note : there is another error appeared (Overflow error ) when there is no trade opened just make a validation when the trade count is more than zero .

Dear BGT

I have tested the script form my side and the error that you attached not appeared , as I said before make sure that no infinite loop which caused this error ,

Thread Information