Thread: Need Help

Default Need Help

Hi

I have been working on one ea, but getting an error of Position Not Select , Can you please check the attached code and let me know why I am getting position not select error and a possible way to resolve it along with the specific function and where I can update it.

Thanks in advance for all your support ,

BGT
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dear BGT

I checked your code and there is an error on LotsOptimized function appears by calling PositionGetDouble function without selecting position so to solve your issue you have to select position first

Thanks will implement it and chw

Debug option in VTL , does it work for local script ?? I am not getting the triangle green in that for local scrips... when I select any server side script it does get geen

Hi,

Can you please check I tried to implement the same but its giving Invalid amount can you please check and revert.

Thanks,

BGT
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello BGT,

Debug option in VTL , does it work for local script ?? I am not getting the triangle green in that for local scrips... when I select any server side script it does get geen
    This Button enabled only when you open a VTL server script, it sends the script to the server to get executed.

Hi again,

Can you please check I tried to implement the same but its giving Invalid amount can you please check and revert.

I will check it then I will update you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan-HS View Post
    Hello BGT,

This Button enabled only when you open a VTL server script, it sends the script to the server to get executed.

So you mean to say local script can not be debug ?? Only server script will get debug

Dear BGT
    Quote Originally Posted by BGT View Post
    Hi,

Thanks,

BGT
    You have to make sure when you calculating the value of the lot, it must be multiples of the minimum amount for example if the minimum amount is equal 1 then you can't open a trader with amount 1.5 and so on.

Thread Information